To start the return process for your order, please enter your email address or phone number and the order number below.
How do I return?
- - Enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start.
- - Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- - You will get a confirmation email with the shipping guidelines once the return request is approved
What items are returnable?
You can return your items within 30 days of receipt of your shipment.
- - They must be in original condition
- - For clothing, unwashed and unworn
- - In the original packaging
Free gifts, promotional items, and sale items are not returnable!
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Are there any charges for return?
- - There are no charges for return
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable
- You are responsible for the charges of the return shipping
How soon will I get my refund?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 working days.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.